Hi everyone,
Im very new to javascript so please bare with me. I have a dynamic table in html that has information coming from SQL server. I would like to know how I can apply the "Timer" event to a row, and the background color changes.
for example
After a new row of data is added to the dynamic table within...
- 15mins table row changes yellow with black text
- 15-30mins table row changes orange with white text
- 30-120mins table row changes red with white text
Is this possible? Are the additional programming languages that should be used to handle this action?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Im very new to javascript so please bare with me. I have a dynamic table in html that has information coming from SQL server. I would like to know how I can apply the "Timer" event to a row, and the background color changes.
for example
After a new row of data is added to the dynamic table within...
- 15mins table row changes yellow with black text
- 15-30mins table row changes orange with white text
- 30-120mins table row changes red with white text
Is this possible? Are the additional programming languages that should be used to handle this action?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Comment