weather sticker into web page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chris

    #1

    weather sticker into web page

    trying to embed a weather sticker into my web page. I am using FP 2002 with
    all the updates. When I enter the script all I get is text on my page. Here
    is the script:

    <script
    src='http://voap.weather.co m/weather/oap/80249?template= TRVLV&par=10031 95453
    &unit=0&key=8ab 1009c5e741b9687 5cf89fb5e21ee2' ></script>;


    It is a weather sticker from theweatherchann el.com


  • Lee

    #2
    Re: weather sticker into web page

    Chris said:[color=blue]
    >
    >trying to embed a weather sticker into my web page. I am using FP 2002 with
    >all the updates. When I enter the script all I get is text on my page. Here
    >is the script:
    >
    > <script
    >src='http://voap.weather.co m/weather/oap/80249?template= TRVLV&par=10031 95453
    >&unit=0&key=8a b1009c5e741b968 75cf89fb5e21ee2 '></script>;[/color]

    You need the type attribute, and drop the semi-colon from the end.

    <script type="text/javascript"
    src='http://voap.weather.co m/weather/o... etc...'></script>

    Comment

    Working...