Open full screen browser window.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Archi

    #1

    Open full screen browser window.

    Hi. All. I need open a browser (IE5.5 or letter) to full screen
    like F11 pressed.
    I use a little trick. Open new window, and close old:
    var win = window.open('in dex.aspx','',"c hannelmode=yes, scrollbars=yes, status=no,toolb ar=no,menubar=n o,titlebar=no,r esizable=no");
    opener=self;
    window.close();
    This code open window WITH titlebar!!!!
    If i close it and open new - it without... WHY?
    I need it without titlebar in firsttime!
    What I can do?
    May be I can write a javascript for emulation press F11?
    I will glad for any help. Thanks.
    Sorry for my English.
    Plase send a copy to my email.
  • Grant Wagner

    #2
    Re: Open full screen browser window.

    Archi wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > Hi. All. I need open a browser (IE5.5 or letter) to full screen
    > like F11 pressed.
    > I use a little trick. Open new window, and close old:
    > var win = window.open('in dex.aspx','',"c hannelmode=yes, scrollbars=yes, status=no,toolb ar=no,menubar=n o,titlebar=no,r esizable=no");
    > opener=self;
    > window.close();
    > This code open window WITH titlebar!!!!
    > If i close it and open new - it without... WHY?
    > I need it without titlebar in firsttime!
    > What I can do?
    > May be I can write a javascript for emulation press F11?
    > I will glad for any help. Thanks.
    > Sorry for my English.
    > Plase send a copy to my email.[/color]

    Please stop this nonsense. It is annoying, and as more and more people become annoyed by this behaviour, more and more people will
    install software or enable functionality in their browser to stop you from doing it.

    --
    | Grant Wagner <gwagner@agrico reunited.com>

    * Client-side Javascript and Netscape 4 DOM Reference available at:
    * http://devedge.netscape.com/library/...ce/frames.html
    * Internet Explorer DOM Reference available at:
    * http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...ence_entry.asp
    * Netscape 6/7 DOM Reference available at:
    * http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/
    * Tips for upgrading JavaScript for Netscape 6/7 and Mozilla
    * http://www.mozilla.org/docs/web-deve...upgrade_2.html


    Comment

    Working...