Ajax AutoComplete/AutoSuggestion?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Samnang
    New Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 8

    #1

    Ajax AutoComplete/AutoSuggestion?

    Hi,

    I have been used Ajax AutoComplete/AutoSuggestion in my ASP.net project( http://www.codeproject .com/Ajax/AJAXAutoSuggest .asp), but now I found a problem when I used it in my repeater, I can't bind or rebind data to repeater. Do you have any experience with this control?
    Please help.

    Thanks
  • acoder
    Recognized Expert MVP
    • Nov 2006
    • 16032

    #2
    Post some code that we can look at.

    Comment

    • Samnang
      New Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 8

      #3
      Originally posted by acoder
      Post some code that we can look at.
      [CODE=asp]<anthem:Repeate r ID="rptAddressL ines" runat="server" OnItemDataBound ="rptAddressLin es_ItemDataBoun d">
      <ItemTemplate >
      <anthem:AutoSug gestBox runat="server" ID="tbAddressVa lue" DataKeyField="S treetId" TextBoxDisplayF ield="Street" AutoCallBack="t rue" ItemNotFoundMes sage="Street not found!" UseIFrame="true "><ItemTemplate ><%# ((Yolk.Data.Str eetIndex)Contai ner.DataItem).S treet %></ItemTemplate></anthem:AutoSugg estBox>
      </ItemTemplate>
      </anthem:Repeater >[/CODE]


      I want to click on button for adding new and rebind datasource:

      [CODE=asp]protected void btnAddAddressLi ne_OnClick(obje ct sender, EventArgs e)
      {
      StreetIndexList obj = GetStreetIndexL ist();
      obj.AddressLine Collection.AddN ew();

      rptAddressLines .DataSource = obj;
      rptAddressLines .DataBind();
      }[/CODE]

      When I click on the button, I got client script error.

      Thanks
      Last edited by gits; Oct 1 '07, 11:33 AM. Reason: added code tags

      Comment

      • acoder
        Recognized Expert MVP
        • Nov 2006
        • 16032

        #4
        Please use code tags when posting code:

        &#91;CODE=javas cript]
        Javascript code...
        [/CODE]

        Comment

        Working...