Hi guys,
I am doing JSP stuff in eclipse and when I open my file, i get a red cross on the line:
[code=java]
<%@page import="org.apa che.xml.seriali ze.*"%>
[/code]
When i move my mouse over it says:
Multiple annotations found at this line:
- The import org.apache cannot be
resolved
- The import org.apache cannot be
resolved
It seem it cant find the classes needed.
Also if i scroll down my code, eclipse give red underline on all classes coming in from that org.apache.xml. serialise like "OutputForm at" and "XmlSeriali zer" etc.Its a big code which is why I didn't paste it but code is fine, its with import statement and eclipse being unable to link with the needed libraries.
I downloaded Xerces, extracted the Jar files and put them in my WEB-INF directory so the classes needed are in /WEB-INF/org/apache/xml/Serialise
That didnt work. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks heaps for looking at it. I attached screenshot of my Eclipse below
I am doing JSP stuff in eclipse and when I open my file, i get a red cross on the line:
[code=java]
<%@page import="org.apa che.xml.seriali ze.*"%>
[/code]
When i move my mouse over it says:
Multiple annotations found at this line:
- The import org.apache cannot be
resolved
- The import org.apache cannot be
resolved
It seem it cant find the classes needed.
Also if i scroll down my code, eclipse give red underline on all classes coming in from that org.apache.xml. serialise like "OutputForm at" and "XmlSeriali zer" etc.Its a big code which is why I didn't paste it but code is fine, its with import statement and eclipse being unable to link with the needed libraries.
I downloaded Xerces, extracted the Jar files and put them in my WEB-INF directory so the classes needed are in /WEB-INF/org/apache/xml/Serialise
That didnt work. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks heaps for looking at it. I attached screenshot of my Eclipse below
Comment