problem of Reading file from server using applets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • praveen2gupta
    New Member
    • May 2007
    • 200

    #1

    problem of Reading file from server using applets

    Hi
    In my application i wants to read a file through a applet. I am using jsp.etc, . when application is loaded through web server on the another computer. The applets is downloaded and starts working , when i gives the path of the files to be read it looks on the local computer. I wants that applets should look the files in the web hosting server computer.
  • r035198x
    MVP
    • Sep 2006
    • 13225

    #2
    Originally posted by praveen2gupta
    Hi
    In my application i wants to read a file through a applet. I am using jsp.etc, . when application is loaded through web server on the another computer. The applets is downloaded and starts working , when i gives the path of the files to be read it looks on the local computer. I wants that applets should look the files in the web hosting server computer.
    Are you specifying the path using a URL?

    Comment

    • praveen2gupta
      New Member
      • May 2007
      • 200

      #3
      Originally posted by r035198x
      Are you specifying the path using a URL?
      Hi
      No, It's a direct access to folders. But if found necessary i can think to change to url also.

      Comment

      Working...