Hai,
I am facing one problem in Encryption(Java ). I want to get a string from the user and split that string into characters. After splitting that string into characters, i am changing that character into integer and adding some value to it. what my problem is after adding that value i want change that into String and Store that String in the database.
The Code is
import java.io.*;
import java.lang.*;
class encrypt
{
public static void main (String args[])
{
String name="welcome";
char ch[]=new char[20];
int j;
char c1;
for(int i=0; i<=name.length( )-1; i++)
{
ch[i]=name.charAt(i) ;
j=ch[i]+5;
c1=(char)j;
System.out.prin tln(c1);
}
}
}
Thanks in Advance
I am facing one problem in Encryption(Java ). I want to get a string from the user and split that string into characters. After splitting that string into characters, i am changing that character into integer and adding some value to it. what my problem is after adding that value i want change that into String and Store that String in the database.
The Code is
import java.io.*;
import java.lang.*;
class encrypt
{
public static void main (String args[])
{
String name="welcome";
char ch[]=new char[20];
int j;
char c1;
for(int i=0; i<=name.length( )-1; i++)
{
ch[i]=name.charAt(i) ;
j=ch[i]+5;
c1=(char)j;
System.out.prin tln(c1);
}
}
}
Thanks in Advance
Comment