Hi all,
We are working on the linux platform Red Hat 9. Avtually my need is working on plugins. Therfore i doenload the JRE from below site.
" http://java.com/en/download/help/linux_install.x ml#14 "
I follwed each and every steps written on that script. I Instaled without any any error.
Unpacking...
Checksumming...
0
0
Extracting...
UnZipSFX 5.42 of 14 January 2001, by Info-ZIP (Zip-Bugs@lists.wku. edu).
replace jre-1_5_0_09-linux-i586.rpm? [y]es, [n]o, [A]ll, [N]one, [r]ename: y
inflating: jre-1_5_0_09-linux-i586.rpm
Preparing... ############### ############### ############# [100%]
package jre-1.5.0_09-fcs is already installed
Done.
[root@localhost java]# rpm -ivf jre-1_5_0_09-linux-i586.rpm
Preparing packages for installation...
package jre-1.5.0_09-fcs is already installed
My problem is while i click on verification on the site " http://java.com/en/download/help/linux_install.x ml#14 " I didn't get any thing.
It again said that you need plugin. please help me What i can do.
Just i want to run the plugin programs in my system. Because of no plugins i can't able to see this site also "www.javalesson s.com".
your help will be appreciated.
-Raju
We are working on the linux platform Red Hat 9. Avtually my need is working on plugins. Therfore i doenload the JRE from below site.
" http://java.com/en/download/help/linux_install.x ml#14 "
I follwed each and every steps written on that script. I Instaled without any any error.
Unpacking...
Checksumming...
0
0
Extracting...
UnZipSFX 5.42 of 14 January 2001, by Info-ZIP (Zip-Bugs@lists.wku. edu).
replace jre-1_5_0_09-linux-i586.rpm? [y]es, [n]o, [A]ll, [N]one, [r]ename: y
inflating: jre-1_5_0_09-linux-i586.rpm
Preparing... ############### ############### ############# [100%]
package jre-1.5.0_09-fcs is already installed
Done.
[root@localhost java]# rpm -ivf jre-1_5_0_09-linux-i586.rpm
Preparing packages for installation...
package jre-1.5.0_09-fcs is already installed
My problem is while i click on verification on the site " http://java.com/en/download/help/linux_install.x ml#14 " I didn't get any thing.
It again said that you need plugin. please help me What i can do.
Just i want to run the plugin programs in my system. Because of no plugins i can't able to see this site also "www.javalesson s.com".
your help will be appreciated.
-Raju