Using gtk with jre or sdk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Peter Mount

    #1

    Using gtk with jre or sdk

    Hi

    I've got the sdk on my computer. Are there any problems with using the
    gtk with either the jre or sdk at the same time on Windows or Linux? I'm
    only asking this because I'm looking at checking out "The Gimp" and it
    requires the gtk

    Thanks

    Peter Mount
    info@petermount .au.com
  • Oliver Wong

    #2
    Re: Using gtk with jre or sdk


    "Peter Mount" <info@petermoun t.au.com> wrote in message
    news:426c6016_1 @news.iprimus.c om.au...[color=blue]
    > Hi
    >
    > I've got the sdk on my computer. Are there any problems with using the gtk
    > with either the jre or sdk at the same time on Windows or Linux? I'm only
    > asking this because I'm looking at checking out "The Gimp" and it requires
    > the gtk[/color]

    As far as I know, there are no known issues with having both the JRE,
    the SDK and GTK installed on the same computer at the same time.

    - Oliver


    Comment

    Working...