Sequence diagrams in UML

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Irlan agous

    #1

    Sequence diagrams in UML

    Hello all,

    I suppose many people use unl for modeling. Does anybody know a free good
    uml tool to make sequence diagrams, from the use cases? I have use cases
    described, but i need a tool that can put them into a sequence diagram

    Irlan


  • Zac

    #2
    Re: Sequence diagrams in UML

    Try with Visio
    "Irlan agous" <irlan345@msn.c om> wrote in message
    news:eebfb$4259 79ad$52ade8f3$1 2235@news.versa tel.nl...[color=blue]
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I suppose many people use unl for modeling. Does anybody know a free good
    > uml tool to make sequence diagrams, from the use cases? I have use cases
    > described, but i need a tool that can put them into a sequence diagram
    >
    > Irlan
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • Tjerk Wolterink

      #3
      Re: Sequence diagrams in UML

      Zac wrote:[color=blue]
      > Try with Visio
      > "Irlan agous" <irlan345@msn.c om> wrote in message
      > news:eebfb$4259 79ad$52ade8f3$1 2235@news.versa tel.nl...
      >[color=green]
      >>Hello all,
      >>
      >>I suppose many people use unl for modeling. Does anybody know a free good
      >>uml tool to make sequence diagrams, from the use cases? I have use cases
      >>described, but i need a tool that can put them into a sequence diagram
      >>
      >>Irlan
      >>
      >>[/color]
      >
      >
      >[/color]

      creating sequence diagrams from use-case diagrams??
      that is not possible i think.

      Do you mean creating sequence diagrams from collaboration diagrams?
      Sequence diagrams and collaboration diagrams are just a different view
      for the same information, and can be transformed into each other.

      Comment

      Working...