Immix JavaScript Framework v0.0.1 on SourceForge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • josamoto
    New Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 2

    #1

    Immix JavaScript Framework v0.0.1 on SourceForge

    Hi everyone.

    I hope it's appropriate to post this invitation here to my OpenSource project I created over at SourceForge.

    It's called Immix, and is basically just another JavaScript Framework hoping to be much like YUI!, Ext 2.0, JQuery, MooTools, Prototype, Scriptaculous and many more. (I figured I'd put my lifespan to something useful.)

    I need some folks to help out with testing and debugging the code, and hopefully become long term friends in the development cycle of Immix.

    As I said, the project is OpenSource and released under the GNU/GPL license.

    The project can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/immix-js/

    Thanks in advance for the help.
  • acoder
    Recognized Expert MVP
    • Nov 2006
    • 16032

    #2
    This is more appropriate in the Misc. section. Good luck in your project.

    Comment

    • josamoto
      New Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 2

      #3
      Thanks for relocating my post to the more appropriate Misc section.

      Anyone interested is welcome to download the Immix source. I'll be reposting with updates soon!

      Comment

      Working...