Hi all,
i am new to flash development.
I want to implement the "Status" functionality of a chat application. I want to have one button which has two images, status image(red, green, yellow or disabled for busy, available,away and offline) and an arrow image for drop down list. when i click on this button a list of "status image" and "status tag" will appear. Based on selection the "status image" will change on the button.
Please tell me how i should proceed?
Thanks in advance
Anu
i am new to flash development.
I want to implement the "Status" functionality of a chat application. I want to have one button which has two images, status image(red, green, yellow or disabled for busy, available,away and offline) and an arrow image for drop down list. when i click on this button a list of "status image" and "status tag" will appear. Based on selection the "status image" will change on the button.
Please tell me how i should proceed?
Thanks in advance
Anu