Read output from script called using loadVariables

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dreea
    New Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 37

    #1

    Read output from script called using loadVariables

    Hello all
    I would like to send some variables from flash to a php script and then to import the output created in flash. The output is in xml format
    <xml version="1.0">
    <root>
    <response>appro ved</response>
    </root>

    is there any way of doing this? I cannot format the output
    thank you
  • xNephilimx
    Recognized Expert New Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 213

    #2
    Hi, Deera.
    I'm sorry I don't quite get what you want.
    You mean, to send date from Flash to PHP and from php making an XML file and storing it on the server?
    Also, what's the purpose of doing this?

    Kind regards,
    The_Nephilim

    Originally posted by Dreea
    Hello all
    I would like to send some variables from flash to a php script and then to import the output created in flash. The output is in xml format
    <xml version="1.0">
    <root>
    <response>appro ved</response>
    </root>

    is there any way of doing this? I cannot format the output
    thank you

    Comment

    Working...