color picker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • atlkhan
    New Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 39

    #1

    color picker

    I want to load an image into my swf using loadmovie and be able to pick color where i click on the image. Can someone plz help me with the code for that.
    Thanks
  • Motoma
    Recognized Expert Specialist
    • Jan 2007
    • 3236

    #2
    Originally posted by atlkhan
    I want to load an image into my swf using loadmovie and be able to pick color where i click on the image. Can someone plz help me with the code for that.
    Thanks
    Google often gives great results for questions like this. Take a look at this link.

    Comment

    • xNephilimx
      Recognized Expert New Member
      • Jun 2007
      • 213

      #3
      Originally posted by Motoma
      Google often gives great results for questions like this. Take a look at this link.
      Hi, I've been trying and searching a way to do that, but to load the bitmap inside a movieclip, so I can position in anywhere I want and at the same time, maintain all the AS code in the main timeline, cause I really don't like having chunks of code spreaded all over the movie. In fact, I usually code in an external AS file.
      I can do it distributing part of the code inside the movieclip that I want the color pickerr to be, but it's kind of messy, so, please if anyone has an aswer or a good link, I'll really apreciate that.

      Thanx!!

      Comment

      Working...