mail sending

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kraj
    New Member
    • May 2007
    • 5

    #1

    mail sending

    how to connect out look express from flash presentation for sending mail to our clients
    with subject n body text also as per our requirement?
    Last edited by kraj; May 4 '07, 10:17 AM. Reason: to add text
  • kestrel
    Recognized Expert Top Contributor
    • Jul 2006
    • 1071

    #2
    are you talking about a flash form? or do you want a mailto link?

    Comment

    • kraj
      New Member
      • May 2007
      • 5

      #3
      Originally posted by kestrell
      are you talking about a flash form? or do you want a mailto link?
      hi, m talkin about mailto link but in body part of out look express i want some text so we will get the exact information from customer, as per our requirements.

      thanks & regards

      Comment

      • Motoma
        Recognized Expert Specialist
        • Jan 2007
        • 3236

        #4
        getURL("mailto: imwith@stupid.c om?subject=You are Gross&body=Don' t look now!", "_blank");

        Comment

        • medeea
          New Member
          • Jun 2007
          • 1

          #5
          Hello!

          I'm a beginner in Flash and I really need some help.I have no idea what are the requirements for sending mail with flash(even if it's about php,asp).What server should i have installed?How can i upload some files to the server.The local computer is not good?
          What is the entire procedure of sending mail with flash?
          Please help me.
          Thank you very much.

          Comment

          • kestrel
            Recognized Expert Top Contributor
            • Jul 2006
            • 1071

            #6
            Originally posted by medeea
            Hello!

            I'm a beginner in Flash and I really need some help.I have no idea what are the requirements for sending mail with flash(even if it's about php,asp).What server should i have installed?How can i upload some files to the server.The local computer is not good?
            What is the entire procedure of sending mail with flash?
            Please help me.
            Thank you very much.
            Here is a great tutorial on Flash-Based Email Form Using PHP. This should do the trick
            Last edited by kestrel; Jun 11 '07, 06:16 PM. Reason: forgot link

            Comment

            Working...