save flash changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mila
    New Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 1

    #1

    save flash changes

    Hello
    I have no .fla file
    i convert my swf to fla using Sothink SWF Decompiler Demo
    When i change the text i export this file to swf file
    but my swf file now working as a loop i could not stop it
    what is my problem?
    how can i save and convert fla to swf?
    thanks
  • Motoma
    Recognized Expert Specialist
    • Jan 2007
    • 3236

    #2
    Originally posted by mila
    Hello
    I have no .fla file
    i convert my swf to fla using Sothink SWF Decompiler Demo
    When i change the text i export this file to swf file
    but my swf file now working as a loop i could not stop it
    what is my problem?
    how can i save and convert fla to swf?
    thanks
    Welcome to theScripts.
    I strongly disagree with the decision to rip someone else's work.
    You should try saving it as an .fla and then work with it within Flash.

    Comment

    Working...