Problems with SQL triggers on the ISerier

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mendiehu
    New Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 2

    #1

    Problems with SQL triggers on the ISerier

    Hello,

    I'm trying to do the following:

    CREATE TRIGGER SALIB."BOL Achiving"
    AFTER UPDATE OF BLBOYM, BLBLST ON SALIB.SABL100P
    REFERENCING NEW NEW_ROW
    FOR EACH ROW
    MODE DB2ROW

    INSERT INTO SALIB.SABL900P
    SELECT * FROM SALIB.SABL100P
    WHERE BLBOYM = NEW_ROW.BLBOYM

    However it will not accept "NEW_ROW.BLBOYM ". It tells me that it doesn't exist. If I take away the "NEW_ROW" in front of BLBOYM it accepts it, but then it would not reference the "after" value of BLBOYM.

    Of course I double checked and BLBOYM does exist in the file SABL100P.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Hugo
  • mendiehu
    New Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 2

    #2
    Originally posted by mendiehu
    Hello,

    I'm trying to do the following:

    CREATE TRIGGER SALIB."BOL Achiving"
    AFTER UPDATE OF BLBOYM, BLBLST ON SALIB.SABL100P
    REFERENCING NEW NEW_ROW
    FOR EACH ROW
    MODE DB2ROW

    INSERT INTO SALIB.SABL900P
    SELECT * FROM SALIB.SABL100P
    WHERE BLBOYM = NEW_ROW.BLBOYM

    However it will not accept "NEW_ROW.BLBOYM ". It tells me that it doesn't exist. If I take away the "NEW_ROW" in front of BLBOYM it accepts it, but then it would not reference the "after" value of BLBOYM.

    Of course I double checked and BLBOYM does exist in the file SABL100P.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Hugo
    Never mind. Turns out I had an old version of ISeries Navigator.

    Thanks,

    Hugo

    Comment

    Working...