news group for DB2 sql language ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jean-Luc M.

    #1

    news group for DB2 sql language ?

    Hi and happy new year


    I search a news group for DB2 sql language .

    (I need to find primary key on a table name and delete it)

    Thanks

    Jean-Luc !

    --
    Jean-Luc M.


  • Knut Stolze

    #2
    Re: news group for DB2 sql language ?

    Jean-Luc M. wrote:
    Hi and happy new year
    >
    >
    I search a news group for DB2 sql language .
    This is the one here...
    (I need to find primary key on a table name and delete it)
    Have a look at the SYSCAT.TABCONST catalog view. It lists all constraints,
    including PK, and you can use that to construct the respective ALTER
    TABLE ... DROP CONSTRAINT ... statement.

    --
    Knut Stolze
    DB2 z/OS Utilities Development
    IBM Germany

    Comment

    Working...