I have given 'SELECT','INSER T' privileges to a user 'group' for a set of
tables.
But a user gets a prompt that he does not the 'SELECT' privilege on that
particular table. The user does belong to the group which has been granted
the privileges.
When I give the privileges to the user (only the user, not the group), it
works fine.
He is also able to select the table properly in CONTROL CENTER but he gets
the error message in Development Center while compiling a SP.
Any idea for this strange behaviour??
Cheers,
San.
tables.
But a user gets a prompt that he does not the 'SELECT' privilege on that
particular table. The user does belong to the group which has been granted
the privileges.
When I give the privileges to the user (only the user, not the group), it
works fine.
He is also able to select the table properly in CONTROL CENTER but he gets
the error message in Development Center while compiling a SP.
Any idea for this strange behaviour??
Cheers,
San.
Comment