Error accessing Package SYSLH203

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Adman

    #1

    Error accessing Package SYSLH203

    All,

    I am experiencing an issue that has confused me, albiet this is not
    difficult to do. Any help anyone could provide would be greatly
    appreciated.

    After our jdbc calls received the following error:
    com.ibm.db2.jcc .a.SqlException : DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -805, SQLSTATE:
    51002, SQLERRMC: NULLID.SYSLH203 0X5359534C564C3 031

    I created additional packages using the following command:
    db2 "bind @db2cli.lst blocking all grant public clipkg 30"

    I have verified that the SYSLH203 package now exists:

    $ db2 "select pkgname from syscat.packages where pkgname like
    'SYSLH20%'"

    PKGNAME
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SYSLH200
    SYSLH201
    SYSLH202
    SYSLH203
    SYSLH204
    SYSLH205
    ....

    However, now I am receiving the following error, I assume when the user
    is attempting to execute the package:
    com.ibm.db2.jcc .a.SqlException : DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -551, SQLSTATE:
    42501, SQLERRMC: WH2;EXECUTE;NUL LID.SYSLH203

    I have executed the following commands according to the IBM
    documentation but they did not seem to help.

    db2 "bind @db2ubind.lst blocking all grant public"
    db2 "bind @db2cli.lst blocking all grant public"

    I am running DB2 v8.1 Fix Pack 11 on an IBM AIX server running AIX 5.3.
    Here is the version of IBM Java that is installed on the server.

    $ ./java -version

    java version "1.4.2"

    Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2)

    Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM AIX build ca142-20050929a (SR3)
    (JIT enabled: jitc))


    I hope I have provided enough information but please let me know if I
    left anything out. Any suggestions would be helpful. Are there any
    specific grants I need to perform to allow the user to utilize the new
    package?

  • Mark A

    #2
    Re: Error accessing Package SYSLH203

    "Adman" <ad_man620@yaho o.comwrote in message
    news:1161806176 .330883.36660@b 28g2000cwb.goog legroups.com...
    All,
    >
    I am experiencing an issue that has confused me, albiet this is not
    difficult to do. Any help anyone could provide would be greatly
    appreciated.
    >
    After our jdbc calls received the following error:
    com.ibm.db2.jcc .a.SqlException : DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -805, SQLSTATE:
    51002, SQLERRMC: NULLID.SYSLH203 0X5359534C564C3 031
    >
    I created additional packages using the following command:
    db2 "bind @db2cli.lst blocking all grant public clipkg 30"
    >
    I have verified that the SYSLH203 package now exists:
    >
    $ db2 "select pkgname from syscat.packages where pkgname like
    'SYSLH20%'"
    >
    PKGNAME
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SYSLH200
    SYSLH201
    SYSLH202
    SYSLH203
    SYSLH204
    SYSLH205
    ...
    >
    However, now I am receiving the following error, I assume when the user
    is attempting to execute the package:
    com.ibm.db2.jcc .a.SqlException : DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -551, SQLSTATE:
    42501, SQLERRMC: WH2;EXECUTE;NUL LID.SYSLH203
    >
    I have executed the following commands according to the IBM
    documentation but they did not seem to help.
    >
    db2 "bind @db2ubind.lst blocking all grant public"
    db2 "bind @db2cli.lst blocking all grant public"
    >
    I am running DB2 v8.1 Fix Pack 11 on an IBM AIX server running AIX 5.3.
    Here is the version of IBM Java that is installed on the server.
    >
    $ ./java -version
    >
    java version "1.4.2"
    >
    Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2)
    >
    Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM AIX build ca142-20050929a (SR3)
    (JIT enabled: jitc))
    >
    >
    I hope I have provided enough information but please let me know if I
    left anything out. Any suggestions would be helpful. Are there any
    specific grants I need to perform to allow the user to utilize the new
    package?
    >
    Try this:

    db2 bind @db2cli.lst blocking all grant public sqlerror continue CLIPKG 5

    Note: CLIPKG 5 will create 5 large packages, and will give you the package
    that your application is looking for, as well as one more in this case. (The
    default is 3).

    However, the root cause is most likely that your application programs are
    not closing cursors as often as they should.


    Comment

    • Gregor Kovač

      #3
      Re: Error accessing Package SYSLH203

      Adman wrote:
      All,
      >
      I am experiencing an issue that has confused me, albiet this is not
      difficult to do. Any help anyone could provide would be greatly
      appreciated.
      >
      After our jdbc calls received the following error:
      com.ibm.db2.jcc .a.SqlException : DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -805, SQLSTATE:
      51002, SQLERRMC: NULLID.SYSLH203 0X5359534C564C3 031
      >
      I created additional packages using the following command:
      db2 "bind @db2cli.lst blocking all grant public clipkg 30"
      >
      I have verified that the SYSLH203 package now exists:
      >
      $ db2 "select pkgname from syscat.packages where pkgname like
      'SYSLH20%'"
      >
      PKGNAME
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      SYSLH200
      SYSLH201
      SYSLH202
      SYSLH203
      SYSLH204
      SYSLH205
      ...
      >
      However, now I am receiving the following error, I assume when the user
      is attempting to execute the package:
      com.ibm.db2.jcc .a.SqlException : DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -551, SQLSTATE:
      42501, SQLERRMC: WH2;EXECUTE;NUL LID.SYSLH203
      >
      I have executed the following commands according to the IBM
      documentation but they did not seem to help.
      >
      db2 "bind @db2ubind.lst blocking all grant public"
      db2 "bind @db2cli.lst blocking all grant public"
      >
      I am running DB2 v8.1 Fix Pack 11 on an IBM AIX server running AIX 5.3.
      Here is the version of IBM Java that is installed on the server.
      >
      $ ./java -version
      >
      java version "1.4.2"
      >
      Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2)
      >
      Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM AIX build ca142-20050929a (SR3)
      (JIT enabled: jitc))
      >
      >
      I hope I have provided enough information but please let me know if I
      left anything out. Any suggestions would be helpful. Are there any
      specific grants I need to perform to allow the user to utilize the new
      package?
      Hi!

      When I get this error I run:
      db2jdbcbind.exe -url jdbc:db2:DATABA SE -user DB_USER -password DB_PASS -size
      300

      Best regards,
      Kovi
      --
      -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
      | In A World Without Fences Who Needs Gates? |
      | Experience Linux. |
      -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

      Comment

      Working...