Could anybody help me out with a non-recursive program for Ackermann's function????
Ackermann's function
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Hi
I could get only the recursive program for Ackermann's function....But I am in need of a non recursive program for it in C language.It will be helpful if you are able to give me the link....Comment
-
Well, you need to get the algorithm for Ackermann's function. I'm guessing this will be the recursive, as you say that's all you can find. From that recursive, you can develop a non-recursive algorithm and then code it.Originally posted by Ramya SundaramoorthyHi
I could get only the recursive program for Ackermann's function....But I am in need of a non recursive program for it in C language.It will be helpful if you are able to give me the link....Comment
-
What sicarie says is correct. Any recursive function can be replaced by a single function containing a loop.Comment
Comment