Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in C only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
BYTES
Product Launch
Updates
Developer Toolkit
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Topic
C
direct show application
direct show application
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
Dipanwita
New Member
Join Date:
Aug 2007
Posts:
6
#1
direct show application
Dec 19 '07, 12:17 PM
i want to create an application that will play an avi file. I don't want to use RenderFile method. I want to build the application manually.How to do that??
sicarie
Recognized Expert
Specialist
Join Date:
Nov 2006
Posts:
4677
#2
Dec 19 '07, 02:05 PM
Do you know what format an avi file is in? How do decode it? I'd start by researching that.
Comment
Post
Cancel
weaknessforcats
Recognized Expert
Expert
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
9214
#3
Dec 19 '07, 03:48 PM
You will also need to use COM and that implies you will need to be able to create a window and a filter graph.
I would start by learning to write a Windows program.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
👍
👎
☕
Comment