Hi all. I've written a program that dynamically allocates memory for a 3dim array, reads a file into that array, does some stuff to the data in the array and then outputs the array to a file.
I can compile my program with Dev-C++ and run it all day long on my laptop (Windows XP). The problem with this is my laptop is slow. So, I tried to compile the code with gcc on my Linux box. gcc, however, doesn't seem to like my code.
The error I get says: "In function `__static_initi alization_and_d estruction_0(in t, int':." Then errors go on for another page or two. I've included the code that makes the array (if I need to include more code, I'll be more than happy).
I know about enough C++ to get done what I need, and am a new Linux user.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I can compile my program with Dev-C++ and run it all day long on my laptop (Windows XP). The problem with this is my laptop is slow. So, I tried to compile the code with gcc on my Linux box. gcc, however, doesn't seem to like my code.
The error I get says: "In function `__static_initi alization_and_d estruction_0(in t, int':." Then errors go on for another page or two. I've included the code that makes the array (if I need to include more code, I'll be more than happy).
I know about enough C++ to get done what I need, and am a new Linux user.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Code:
#include<fstream>
#include<iostream>
#include<math.h>
#include<string>
using namespace std;
// Voxel information array
float ***xyz = NULL;
int main()
{
// Ask user for input file
string filename;
cout << "File, array size (*.* DIM DIM DIM): ";
int numOfVoxelsX;
int numOfVoxelsY;
int numOfVoxelsZ;
cin >> filename >> numOfVoxelsX >> numOfVoxelsY >> numOfVoxelsZ;
string outputFileName;
cout << endl;
cout << "Output File Name (*.*): ";
cin >> outputFileName;
cout << "Initializing" << endl;
xyz = new float**[numOfVoxelsX];
for (i = 0; i<numOfVoxelsX; i++)
{
xyz[i] = new float*[numOfVoxelsY];
for (j = 0; j<numOfVoxelsY; j++)
{
xyz[i][j] = new float[numOfVoxelsZ];
}
}
cout << "Space allocated." << endl;
.....
Comment