conversion between Boost.Xpressive and Boost.RegEx

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Barry

    #1

    conversion between Boost.Xpressive and Boost.RegEx

    I used Boost.Xpressive after 1.3.4, and found it interesting and
    helpful, but I suffer from long complie-time. So I wonder there is a
    way to write the regular expression in Xpressive and use it in
    Boost.RegEx, since there grammer is simmilar to use

  • Eric Niebler

    #2
    Re: conversion between Boost.Xpressive and Boost.RegEx

    Barry wrote:
    I used Boost.Xpressive after 1.3.4, and found it interesting and
    helpful, but I suffer from long complie-time. So I wonder there is a
    way to write the regular expression in Xpressive and use it in
    Boost.RegEx, since there grammer is simmilar to use
    >

    If you want to use dynamic regexes with xpressive (the string-based
    kind), you can improve compile times by only including all of xpressive
    in one file, which has one function in it that accepts a string and
    returns a basic_regex<obj ect. Everywhere else, only include the files
    that you need for what you're doing, such as basic_regex.hpp ,
    match_results.h pp and regex_algorithm .hpp.

    HTH,

    --
    Eric Niebler
    Boost Consulting


    The Astoria Seminar ==http://www.astoriaseminar.com

    Comment

    Working...