C++ Coding for Hardwares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • agp07
    New Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 1

    #1

    C++ Coding for Hardwares

    Hi all,

    I have a requirement in which I need to suspend a USB device (keyboard to be precise) for a temporary span of time. This device can be enabled for use programmaticall y.

    Can anyone help me in this regard?

    Regards,
    AGP
  • 82rob
    New Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 7

    #2
    Originally posted by agp07
    Hi all,

    I have a requirement in which I need to suspend a USB device (keyboard to be precise) for a temporary span of time. This device can be enabled for use programmaticall y.

    Can anyone help me in this regard?

    Regards,
    AGP
    In my opinion, if you are writing application software for this purpose then you need the device driver for the target device.

    Comment

    Working...