Program design

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kbaby05
    New Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 1

    #1

    Program design

    Hello guess, I have a question on my homework assignment where I can't figure where to start. The question is...

    Write a program that asks the user's social security number first, user's first name next and birth date last.

    Thanks!
  • Manjiri
    New Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 40

    #2
    Originally posted by kbaby05
    Hello guess, I have a question on my homework assignment where I can't figure where to start. The question is...

    Write a program that asks the user's social security number first, user's first name next and birth date last.

    Thanks!
    Hey it's easy... you just start with it... whatever you have idea you try it to bring it out... later if you face any problem then you can ask hints or help.. And then thescripts memebers will be always ready to sort out with modifications and updations....

    Comment

    Working...