Smart Heap

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ManishGurnaney
    New Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 4

    #1

    Smart Heap

    Hi All,
    I want to know about SmartHeap concepts. can anyone help me for this.
    Thanks,
    Manish
    Last edited by ManishGurnaney; Jan 3 '07, 06:32 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
  • willakawill
    Top Contributor
    • Oct 2006
    • 1646

    #2
    Originally posted by ManishGurnaney
    Hi All,
    I want to know about SmartHeap concepts. can anyone help me for this.
    Thanks,
    Manish
    Hi Manish, I think you are referring to smart pointers

    Comment

    • digitalmanic
      New Member
      • Oct 2006
      • 24

      #3
      http://www.xlsoft.com/en/products/microquill/mqplatfm.html

      Comment

      • ManishGurnaney
        New Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 4

        #4
        Originally posted by willakawill
        Hi Manish, I think you are referring to smart pointers
        Greetings,
        Thanks for the reply , but i am looking for Smart Heap. Just want ot know the concept how it works.

        Comment

        Working...