Msc thesis- help required

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shawn

    #1

    Msc thesis- help required

    i intend writing a project on " building intelligent likage detection
    systems for underground water pipe networks" and intend using agent
    systems or neuro-fuzzy or a combination of both to:
    1) detect likages by sensing pressure changes at the joints or nodes
    of the pipe networks,
    2) relay the likage area to the monitoring office computer which might
    also be an agent that will disburse the message to the concerned
    parties
    through their mobile device.
    i will therefore need help as regards expert advice, usefull links,
    similar applications, as a matter of fact i need all the help i can get
    to make the research successfull,
    question: will java be good enough, i am primarily conserned with the
    software agent, but would appreciate advice on the tool to be used for
    such ventures,
    i might have to simulate the result if the equipment are not readilly
    available so i would appreciate help in this area too.
    thanks for your anticipated cooperation
    ogunseye oluwafemi shawn

  • Christopher Benson-Manica

    #2
    Re: Msc thesis- help required

    shawn <ogunseyeoluwaf emi@yahoo.comwr ote:
    i intend writing a project on " building intelligent likage detection
    systems for underground water pipe networks" and intend using agent
    systems or neuro-fuzzy or a combination of both to:
    (lots of OT stuff snipped)
    (It isn't clear to me where you could appropriately post this, but
    this newsgroup isn't it. It sounds like a good run through some
    Google search results might be an excellent place to start.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit





    for posting guidelines and frequently asked questions. Thank you.

    --
    C. Benson Manica | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I
    cbmanica(at)gma il.com | don't, I need to know. Flames welcome.

    Comment

    • Richard

      #3
      Re: Msc thesis- help required

      Christopher Benson-Manica <ataru@norge.fr eeshell.orgwrit es:
      shawn <ogunseyeoluwaf emi@yahoo.comwr ote:
      >
      >i intend writing a project on " building intelligent likage detection
      >systems for underground water pipe networks" and intend using agent
      >systems or neuro-fuzzy or a combination of both to:
      >
      >(lots of OT stuff snipped)
      >
      (It isn't clear to me where you could appropriately post this, but
      this newsgroup isn't it. It sounds like a good run through some
      Google search results might be an excellent place to start.)
      >
      Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit
      >



      >
      for posting guidelines and frequently asked questions. Thank you.
      Are you the new self appointed Off-Topic Sheriff? I think you have just
      been trolled. Rosario and Shawn are the same person.

      Comment

      • Christopher Benson-Manica

        #4
        Re: Msc thesis- help required

        Richard <rgrdev@gmail.c omwrote:
        Are you the new self appointed Off-Topic Sheriff?
        No. Informing OT posters that comp.lang.c is a venue for C questions
        only is a communal venture; I do it because oftentimes the replies
        such posts get are snarky without being helpful (as by linking to the
        welcome message and topic guidelines).

        --
        C. Benson Manica | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I
        cbmanica(at)gma il.com | don't, I need to know. Flames welcome.

        Comment

        • Default User

          #5
          Re: Msc thesis- help required

          Richard wrote:

          Are you the new self appointed Off-Topic Sheriff?
          Don't be an ass.
          I think you have
          just been trolled. Rosario and Shawn are the same person.

          Possible, but I doubt it. The header info doesn't match up well.




          Brian

          Comment

          • Keith Thompson

            #6
            Re: Msc thesis- help required

            Richard <rgrdev@gmail.c omwrites:
            [...]
            Are you the new self appointed Off-Topic Sheriff? I think you have just
            been trolled. Rosario and Shawn are the same person.
            Do you have any evidence of this claim?

            --
            Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keit h) kst-u@mib.org <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
            San Diego Supercomputer Center <* <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>
            We must do something. This is something. Therefore, we must do this.

            Comment

            Working...