Neural Net Implementation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pradeep.blogs@gmail.com

    #1

    Neural Net Implementation

    I have implemented neural net in C++. I have tested with a simple OCR.
    You can download Source code for Neural net and simple OCR.


    OCR is for handwritten recognition. I have used 10X12 matrix for
    representing character

  • Spiros Bousbouras

    #2
    Re: Neural Net Implementation

    pradeep.bl...@g mail.com wrote:
    I have implemented neural net in C++. I have tested with a simple OCR.
    You can download Source code for Neural net and simple OCR.
    http://<some website>.in
    >
    OCR is for handwritten recognition. I have used 10X12 matrix for
    representing character
    Hmmm , does it count as spam when they're not asking
    for your money ? But the photos on the site are good so
    I'm not too annoyed.

    Comment

    • Richard Heathfield

      #3
      Re: Neural Net Implementation

      pradeep.blogs@g mail.com said:
      I have implemented neural net in C++.
      But this is comp.lang.c.

      --
      Richard Heathfield
      "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

      email: rjh at above domain (but drop the www, obviously)

      Comment

      • Keith Thompson

        #4
        Re: Neural Net Implementation

        pradeep.blogs@g mail.com writes:
        I have implemented neural net in C++. I have tested with a simple OCR.
        You can download Source code for Neural net and simple OCR.
        http://[deleted].in
        This newsgroup discusses the C programming language. (No, your
        article wouldn't be topical in comp.lang.c++ either.)

        --
        Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keit h) kst-u@mib.org <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
        San Diego Supercomputer Center <* <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>
        We must do something. This is something. Therefore, we must do this.

        Comment

        • Keith Thompson

          #5
          Re: Neural Net Implementation

          "Spiros Bousbouras" <spibou@gmail.c omwrites:
          pradeep.bl...@g mail.com wrote:
          >
          >I have implemented neural net in C++. I have tested with a simple OCR.
          >You can download Source code for Neural net and simple OCR.
          >http://<some website>.in
          >>
          >OCR is for handwritten recognition. I have used 10X12 matrix for
          >representing character
          >
          Hmmm , does it count as spam when they're not asking
          for your money ?
          Of course it does.

          --
          Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keit h) kst-u@mib.org <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
          San Diego Supercomputer Center <* <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>
          We must do something. This is something. Therefore, we must do this.

          Comment

          Working...