Hello All,
I'm not so in the programming. So I hope someone can help me here.
I've to convert a file with data in it. You can see an example of data here:
1.40363E+00 -5.36068E+00 -1.18413E+01 -1.09006E+01 -4.25570E+00 7.63039E+00
1.85011E+01 1.66495E+01 5.28602E+00 1.83667E+00 -1.71721E+00 -1.23042E+01
The problem with this data is that sometimes it's delimited with 1 or 2 spaces. So what I would like to have is to make a new file with the same data but the spaces replaced by 1 comma (also when there are 2 spaces in between).
Thanks in advanced
ToKkE
I'm not so in the programming. So I hope someone can help me here.
I've to convert a file with data in it. You can see an example of data here:
1.40363E+00 -5.36068E+00 -1.18413E+01 -1.09006E+01 -4.25570E+00 7.63039E+00
1.85011E+01 1.66495E+01 5.28602E+00 1.83667E+00 -1.71721E+00 -1.23042E+01
The problem with this data is that sometimes it's delimited with 1 or 2 spaces. So what I would like to have is to make a new file with the same data but the spaces replaced by 1 comma (also when there are 2 spaces in between).
Thanks in advanced
ToKkE
Comment