sliding puzzle code help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Developwebsites

    #1

    sliding puzzle code help

    Hi all,

    I've made a sliding puzzle game in shockwave which works just
    fine, except I dont know how to have it solve itself.

    the URL is:
    Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.


    There are lots of these on the net, made in java, flash, C++,
    javascript, etc. and as shareware, but none seem to be solving the puzzle by
    sliding the tiles as the human would.

    I am looking for a solution for this in any language, java,
    lingo, C++, etc.
    Could this in fact be done without the code getting too complicated?
    I am sure this cant be more complicated than chess source code.

    --------------------------------------------------
    remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me
    --------------------------------------------------
  • White Wolf

    #2
    Re: sliding puzzle code help

    Developwebsites wrote:[color=blue]
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've made a sliding puzzle game in shockwave which works just
    > fine, except I dont know how to have it solve itself.[/color]
    [SNIP]

    This question belongs to comp.programmin g. Here we discuss the standard C++
    language, not algorithmic solutions to a particular general programming
    problem.

    --
    WW aka Attila


    Comment

    Working...