I am looking for an open-source or free tool that parses a C header
file (.h) for a module and creates a .c file with the functions stubbed
out ( ideally with dummy returns for non-void). This will be used for
testing purposes.
I have googled with little success. ( for a C++ class example google
"stubgen").
Any leads would be appreciated.
thanks
Marco
--
comp.lang.c.mod erated - moderation address: clcm@plethora.n et -- you must
have an appropriate newsgroups line in your header for your mail to be seen,
or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line. Sorry.
file (.h) for a module and creates a .c file with the functions stubbed
out ( ideally with dummy returns for non-void). This will be used for
testing purposes.
I have googled with little success. ( for a C++ class example google
"stubgen").
Any leads would be appreciated.
thanks
Marco
--
comp.lang.c.mod erated - moderation address: clcm@plethora.n et -- you must
have an appropriate newsgroups line in your header for your mail to be seen,
or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line. Sorry.
Comment