Problem with C language

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nm@e.com

    #1

    Problem with C language

    I'm trying to get my C program to compile with javac but I keep getting
    the following error:

    WINDOWS RULES
  • John

    #2
    Re: Problem with C language

    Do you mean you want to compiler C program by Java compiler?
    <nm@e.com> wrote in message
    news:1109986715 .206eb82347ca2c 3605c08e903b53a 13e@teranews...[color=blue]
    > I'm trying to get my C program to compile with javac but I keep getting
    > the following error:
    >
    > WINDOWS RULES[/color]


    Comment

    • Mark McIntyre

      #3
      Re: Problem with C language

      On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:38:51 -0500, in comp.lang.c , nm@e.com wrote:
      [color=blue]
      >I'm trying to get my C program to compile with javac but I keep getting
      >the following error:[/color]

      That would be because your Java compiler has detected a massive increase in
      silicon-based life forms between your chair and keyboard. Its known as a
      TBSK error. Try crawling back under the bridge until the next billygoat
      comes along.

      --
      Mark McIntyre
      CLC FAQ <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>
      CLC readme: <http://www.ungerhu.com/jxh/clc.welcome.txt >

      Comment

      Working...