How do I save the posts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Beni

    #1

    How do I save the posts?

    I want to save the posts here in html format for offline viewing. Why
    can't I do that? How can I go on about about doing that?
  • Eric

    #2
    Re: How do I save the posts?

    Beni <benipegu@hotma il.com> wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > I want to save the posts here in html format for offline viewing. Why
    > can't I do that? How can I go on about about doing that?[/color]

    Your newsreader should be capable of doing so.

    You can also go here to find old messages:



    Followups assigned to: news.newusers.q uestions

    --
    == Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ===
    "Therefore the considerations of the intelligent always include both
    benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
    == Insults, like violence, are the last refuge of the incompetent... ===

    Comment

    • Default User

      #3
      Re: How do I save the posts?

      Beni wrote:[color=blue]
      >
      > I want to save the posts here in html format for offline viewing. Why
      > can't I do that? How can I go on about about doing that?[/color]


      That's a groups.google question, and off-topic here. Very few of us here
      use that method of accessing usenet.

      The best suggestion I can give is to get a real newsreader/news service
      that will allow you to download messages (although most likely not in
      HTML) for off-line reading.



      Brian Rodenborn

      Comment

      Working...