OpenFileDialog mfc->atl

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tim Bücker

    #1

    OpenFileDialog mfc->atl

    Hello.

    I am transfering an mfc project to an atl one.
    Unfortunately the mfc CFileDialog is used in the code and I don´t have a
    clue about the best way to get around this.
    Are there any predefined dialogs in ATL too? Thanks for any information
    about this topic!

    Greetings,
    Tim.


  • Jack Klein

    #2
    Re: OpenFileDialog mfc->atl

    On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:20:34 +0100, "Tim Bücker"
    <timtos_NO-SPAm_@web.de> wrote in comp.lang.c++:
    [color=blue]
    > Hello.
    >
    > I am transfering an mfc project to an atl one.
    > Unfortunately the mfc CFileDialog is used in the code and I don´t have a
    > clue about the best way to get around this.
    > Are there any predefined dialogs in ATL too? Thanks for any information
    > about this topic!
    >
    > Greetings,
    > Tim.[/color]

    Try a Windows programming group like
    news:comp.os.ms-windows.program mer.win32 or one of Microsoft's support
    groups in the news:microsoft. public.* family. We discuss the standard
    C++ language here and not any platform specific extensions, Windows or
    otherwise.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    FAQs for
    comp.lang.c http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
    comp.lang.c++ http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/
    alt.comp.lang.l earn.c-c++

    Comment

    Working...