Hi
I am having button on form in C#. It does take 2-3 seconds to complete the operation meanwhile the button is disabled. But if the user clicks on that button when it is disabled, after completion of first operation it will again try to execute the handler again. how should I avoid the execution of event handler when the button is disabled?
here is the code snippet: (Refer the attachment for test application)
when the button is disabled and you click on it, you can see the count gets increased.
Please help
I am having button on form in C#. It does take 2-3 seconds to complete the operation meanwhile the button is disabled. But if the user clicks on that button when it is disabled, after completion of first operation it will again try to execute the handler again. how should I avoid the execution of event handler when the button is disabled?
here is the code snippet: (Refer the attachment for test application)
Code:
public partial class Form1 : Form
{
int i = 0;
public Form1()
{
InitializeComponent();
}
private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
this.button1.Enabled = false;
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(3000);
i++;
this.label1.Text = "Total Calls: " + i.ToString();
this.button1.Enabled = true;
}
}
Please help
Comment