Hello,
Is it possible to setup the user scope settings during the install of
a application.
In VS2005 I create a setup project.
I add a installer class into my application project and override the
installer.
public override void Install(System. Collections.IDi ctionary
stateSaver)
{
base.Install(st ateSaver);
String url = Context.Paramet ers["WebURL"];
Settings UserSettings = new Settings();
Consol.WriteLin e("The new url = " + url);
UserSettings .WebURL = url;
UserSettings .Save();
}
but when i'm running my application the settings are not set, but the
application is comming into my install function with the right
parameter.
Is it possible to setup the user scope settings during the install of
a application.
In VS2005 I create a setup project.
I add a installer class into my application project and override the
installer.
public override void Install(System. Collections.IDi ctionary
stateSaver)
{
base.Install(st ateSaver);
String url = Context.Paramet ers["WebURL"];
Settings UserSettings = new Settings();
Consol.WriteLin e("The new url = " + url);
UserSettings .WebURL = url;
UserSettings .Save();
}
but when i'm running my application the settings are not set, but the
application is comming into my install function with the right
parameter.