Use C# data from a C++ DLL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fabry

    #1

    Use C# data from a C++ DLL

    Dear all,

    I do not know if this is the right group for my questions but I would
    guess.

    I have some DLL written in ANSI C++ for a cross platform use. For each
    DLL I have a Plugin class that extend an interface tha allow me to
    load the internal functionality of the DLL. Now I would like to use my
    DLLs in a C# application.

    The big problem is that my C++ routines have different data structure
    as argument. The data structures are complex and use char, int,
    double, char* and so on...

    How can I wrap my plugins for the use of the data structures? There is
    any trick for my purposes?

    Thank you in advance for the help.

    Best Regards,
    Fabrizio
Working...