listview event handling

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • a

    #1

    listview event handling

    Hi

    I have a 3-column listview. It has to return the value of the cell when the
    user click the listview.
    The SelectedIndexCh anged event and ItemSelectionCh anged Event only return
    the row information (ListViewItem).
    If I want to return the cell value of the second and the third column, which
    event should I use?

    Thanks


  • AlexS

    #2
    Re: listview event handling

    To get subitems of selected item in listview you can use
    ListViewItem.Su bItems property. Subitems[1] and [2] should give you required
    values.


    "a" <a@mail.comwrot e in message
    news:eEMF1%23Bz HHA.988@TK2MSFT NGP02.phx.gbl.. .
    Hi
    >
    I have a 3-column listview. It has to return the value of the cell when
    the
    user click the listview.
    The SelectedIndexCh anged event and ItemSelectionCh anged Event only return
    the row information (ListViewItem).
    If I want to return the cell value of the second and the third column,
    which
    event should I use?
    >
    Thanks
    >
    >
    >

    Comment

    • a

      #3
      Re: listview event handling

      "AlexS" <salexru2000NO@ SPAMrogers.comP LEASE¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó ·s»D
      :%2330SiKFzHHA. 484@TK2MSFTNGP0 6.phx.gbl...
      To get subitems of selected item in listview you can use
      ListViewItem.Su bItems property. Subitems[1] and [2] should give you
      required
      values.
      >
      >
      "a" <a@mail.comwrot e in message
      news:eEMF1%23Bz HHA.988@TK2MSFT NGP02.phx.gbl.. .
      Hi

      I have a 3-column listview. It has to return the value of the cell when
      the
      user click the listview.
      The SelectedIndexCh anged event and ItemSelectionCh anged Event only
      return
      the row information (ListViewItem).
      If I want to return the cell value of the second and the third column,
      which
      event should I use?

      Thanks

      >
      Thanks for your reply.
      You are right in terms of programming.
      But, let say, if the user select row 2, column 2, which event handling
      procedure should be used to return the value of the cell (2,2)?
      Or, it is also fine, if the event handling procedure is able to return the
      co-ordinate of the selected cell.

      Thanks




      Comment

      Working...