AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser problem :(

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vicente García

    #1

    AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser problem :(

    hello all,
    Sorry for my English. I am making up an application and I must show a web. The web contains a power point but I have a problem because I type something like:
    AxWebBrowser.Na vigate(URL)

    but with the power point also is showed a vertical scroll bar, and I wish don't show that scroll. May anyone please tell me how I can do that?

    Thanks in advance,

    Vicente.



  • Tam

    #2
    Re: AxSHDocVw.AxWeb Browser problem :(


    Well its not really possible using C# directly I think.

    However there is a sneaky way to do it and thats to edit the body tag
    of the target page.

    <BODY scroll="NO">

    That will remove the scroll bars in the browser. Hope this helps you
    out ;)

    Tam Inglis


    Vicente García wrote:
    hello all,
    Sorry for my English. I am making up an application and I must show a web.. The web contains a power point but I have a problem because I type something like:
    AxWebBrowser.Na vigate(URL)
    >
    but with the power point also is showed a vertical scroll bar, and I wishdon't show that scroll. May anyone please tell me how I can do that?
    >
    Thanks in advance,
    >
    Vicente.
    >
    >
    >
    ------=_NextPart_000_ 000A_01C70191.4 6657B50
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    X-Google-AttachSize: 965
    >
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    <META content="MSHTML 6.00.5730.11" name=GENERATOR>
    <STYLE></STYLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>hello all,</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Sorry for my English. I am making up an application
    and I must show a web. The web contains a power point but I have a problem
    because I type something like:</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV>
    <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>AxWebBro wser.Navigate(U RL)</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>but with the power point also is showed a vertical
    scroll bar, and I wish don't show that scroll. May anyone please tell me how I
    can do that?</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></P>
    <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Vicente. </FONT></P>
    <P><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_ 000A_01C70191.4 6657B50--

    Comment

    • Vicente García

      #3
      Re: AxSHDocVw.AxWeb Browser problem :(

      Many thanks,

      I found out a thing, you can create a macro with power point and the macro
      is in Visual Basic, then you can modify de .ppt with visual studio and the
      macro code file with a PowerPoint.Appl ication and a PowerPoint.Pres entation
      object you can modify the file
      Regards


      "Tam" <taminglis@yaho o.comescribió en el mensaje
      news:1162870778 .695263.179940@ m73g2000cwd.goo glegroups.com.. .

      Well its not really possible using C# directly I think.

      However there is a sneaky way to do it and thats to edit the body tag
      of the target page.

      <BODY scroll="NO">

      That will remove the scroll bars in the browser. Hope this helps you
      out ;)

      Tam Inglis


      Vicente García wrote:
      hello all,
      Sorry for my English. I am making up an application and I must show a web.
      The web contains a power point but I have a problem because I type
      something like:
      AxWebBrowser.Na vigate(URL)
      >
      but with the power point also is showed a vertical scroll bar, and I wish
      don't show that scroll. May anyone please tell me how I can do that?
      >
      Thanks in advance,
      >
      Vicente.
      >
      >
      >
      ------=_NextPart_000_ 000A_01C70191.4 6657B50
      Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
      Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
      X-Google-AttachSize: 965
      >
      <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
      <HTML><HEAD>
      <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
      <META content="MSHTML 6.00.5730.11" name=GENERATOR>
      <STYLE></STYLE>
      </HEAD>
      <BODY>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>hello all,</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Sorry for my English. I am making up an
      application
      and I must show a web. The web contains a power point but I have a problem
      because I type something like:</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV>
      <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>AxWebBro wser.Navigate(U RL)</FONT></P>
      <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>but with the power point also is showed a
      vertical
      scroll bar, and I wish don't show that scroll. May anyone please tell me
      how I
      can do that?</FONT></P>
      <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></P>
      <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Vicente. </FONT></P>
      <P><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>
      >
      ------=_NextPart_000_ 000A_01C70191.4 6657B50--

      Comment

      Working...