DataGridBoolColumn

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ryan Liu

    #1

    DataGridBoolColumn

    Hi,

    Is there a way to change the apparance of DataGridBoolCol umn, e.g. I'd like
    the checkbox has no square box when it is in read only mode?

    Thanks a lot!


  • Sean Chambers

    #2
    Re: DataGridBoolCol umn

    The easiest way to do this IMO, is to hook into the DataBinding event
    of the datagrid/gridview, you can then access the row being bound
    through the EventArgs, do some conditional testing, replace the cell
    contents through e.Row.Cell[columnNumber]...and voila!

    Not sure how this works into the DataGridBoolCol umn, haven't really
    messed with those much but I would imagine it would be the same thing.

    hope that helps!

    Sean

    Ryan Liu wrote:
    Hi,
    >
    Is there a way to change the apparance of DataGridBoolCol umn, e.g. I'd like
    the checkbox has no square box when it is in read only mode?
    >
    Thanks a lot!

    Comment

    Working...