Hello,
I want to enable/disable some Textboxes by a property of a derived
BindingSource-class.
This is what i got so far:
----
class myBindingSource : BindingSource
{
public object mxtest = false;
public EventHandler testChanged;
public object test
{
get
{
return mxtest;
}
set
{
if (test != value)
{
mxtest = Convert.ToBoole an(value);
OntestChanged() ;
}
}
}
private void OntestChanged()
{
if (testChanged != null)
{
testChanged(thi s, new EventArgs());
}
}
}
----
What I want to do is bind the textboxes like that:
myTextBox.DataB indings.Add("En abled", myBindungSource Instance, "test");
the error "Cannot bind to property or column test on DataSource.
Parametername: dataMember" comes up if I do so.
What is wrong?
I hope someone can help me!
Thank you!
Regards,
Uwe Braunholz
I want to enable/disable some Textboxes by a property of a derived
BindingSource-class.
This is what i got so far:
----
class myBindingSource : BindingSource
{
public object mxtest = false;
public EventHandler testChanged;
public object test
{
get
{
return mxtest;
}
set
{
if (test != value)
{
mxtest = Convert.ToBoole an(value);
OntestChanged() ;
}
}
}
private void OntestChanged()
{
if (testChanged != null)
{
testChanged(thi s, new EventArgs());
}
}
}
----
What I want to do is bind the textboxes like that:
myTextBox.DataB indings.Add("En abled", myBindungSource Instance, "test");
the error "Cannot bind to property or column test on DataSource.
Parametername: dataMember" comes up if I do so.
What is wrong?
I hope someone can help me!
Thank you!
Regards,
Uwe Braunholz