Hi all,
I've implemented a TCP server using the Socket async methods.
When connecting to the server from 3 instances of hyper terminal,
i've noticed that each of the newly created server sockets, uses the same
server port.
I assumed that a new connection will receive a unique port.
If this is the way its suppose to work, is it a performance issue?
Is it possible that connections from the same IP will connect on the same
server port?
I have no way to test it, as i have only one computer.
Thanks,
Sharon.
I've implemented a TCP server using the Socket async methods.
When connecting to the server from 3 instances of hyper terminal,
i've noticed that each of the newly created server sockets, uses the same
server port.
I assumed that a new connection will receive a unique port.
If this is the way its suppose to work, is it a performance issue?
Is it possible that connections from the same IP will connect on the same
server port?
I have no way to test it, as i have only one computer.
Thanks,
Sharon.
Comment