Mini interface on the task bar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bridger

    #1

    Mini interface on the task bar

    Hi all,

    Would appreciate any advise/suggestion on this topic: What do I need to
    do to dock a mini form to the task bar? Similar to what the Windows
    Media Player will show when it is minimized.

    Thanks for all your help in advance.


    -Bridger

  • Mark Rae

    #2
    Re: Mini interface on the task bar

    "Bridger" <unclejoenobody @yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    news:1140906871 .080685.264690@ p10g2000cwp.goo glegroups.com.. .
    [color=blue]
    > Would appreciate any advise/suggestion on this topic: What do I need to
    > do to dock a mini form to the task bar? Similar to what the Windows
    > Media Player will show when it is minimized.[/color]

    Do a Google search for NotifyIcon


    Comment

    • Mattias Sjögren

      #3
      Re: Mini interface on the task bar

      >Would appreciate any advise/suggestion on this topic: What do I need to[color=blue]
      >do to dock a mini form to the task bar? Similar to what the Windows
      >Media Player will show when it is minimized.[/color]

      Media Player provides its own Desk band.

      http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en..._adv/bands.asp


      Mattias

      --
      Mattias Sjögren [C# MVP] mattias @ mvps.org
      http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/ | http://www.dotnetinterop.com
      Please reply only to the newsgroup.

      Comment

      • Bridger

        #4
        Re: Mini interface on the task bar

        That looks like what I am looking for. Thanks so much.

        -Bridger

        Comment

        Working...