VS DataAdapter and linked table

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clas

    #1

    VS DataAdapter and linked table

    Hi, I've 2 linked table but I haven't know how to manage the update using
    the DataAdapter component... Nobody can help??

    I've searched in internet but I've not found simple example for learn this.

    Thanks for help me!
  • Clas

    #2
    Re: VS DataAdapter and linked table

    Nobody Can help me???

    Comment

    • Bart Mermuys

      #3
      Re: VS DataAdapter and linked table

      Hi,

      "Clas" <clas@nomail.co m> wrote in message
      news:uOLA4IVMGH A.3588@TK2MSFTN GP10.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
      > Nobody Can help me???[/color]

      You're not really explaining what you already have (eg to fill the tables).
      Suppose you have two DataAdapters one for each table, then you can find the
      right "Update Sequence" in the following article:

      http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...anidcrisis.asp
      See Listing 1

      The article also describes how to retrieve autogenerated keys, which is also
      important if you have any and want to update linked tables.

      HTH,
      Greetings


      Comment

      Working...