How to update component

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ad

    #1

    How to update component

    Hi,
    I am using a third party component in VS2005. It is install by add the .dll
    to toolbox
    Now I got the new version of that component.
    How can I update the component to my VS2005?


  • O.S. de Zwart

    #2
    Re: How to update component

    ad wrote:[color=blue]
    > Hi,
    > I am using a third party component in VS2005. It is install by add the .dll
    > to toolbox
    > Now I got the new version of that component.
    > How can I update the component to my VS2005?
    >
    >[/color]
    Right click in the toolbox where you want it, select choose items,
    browse to the assembly, select the components you want.

    Regards,

    Olle

    Comment

    • ad

      #3
      Re: How to update component

      Thanks,
      But it is a set of compoents in a dll.

      Need I update every component one by one?


      "O.S. de Zwart" <olle@NO.SPAM.v ariomatic.biz>
      ???????:43c5827 6$0$3551$e4fe51 4c@dreader27.ne ws.xs4all.nl...[color=blue]
      > ad wrote:[color=green]
      >> Hi,
      >> I am using a third party component in VS2005. It is install by add the
      >> .dll to toolbox
      >> Now I got the new version of that component.
      >> How can I update the component to my VS2005?[/color]
      > Right click in the toolbox where you want it, select choose items, browse
      > to the assembly, select the components you want.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Olle[/color]


      Comment

      Working...