.Net Axapta Connector

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pat Brown

    #1

    .Net Axapta Connector

    I am a pure .Net developer (C#). I have recently been granted the task of
    moving all of my C# code to point to Axapta tables. Everything seemed pretty
    strait forward to me... I thought I would just treat the tables as I would
    SQL Server tables. After speaking to some people I have found that if I
    insert or update some system tables in Axapta that I may screw something up
    since data will not get put into other tables that would automatically be
    updated when data is inserted directly through Axapta. Anyway, is there any
    ..Net assembly available out there that is well documented and will work as a
    ..Net Axapta connector?
    Any guidence would be greatly appretiated.
    Thanks
  • Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

    #2
    Re: .Net Axapta Connector

    Pat,

    Have you seen this (watch for line wrap):

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de.../vb_axapta.asp

    It is in VB.NET, but you can easily change this to C# code, I imagine.

    Hope this helps.


    --
    - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
    - mvp@spam.guard. caspershouse.co m

    "Pat Brown" <PatBrown@discu ssions.microsof t.com> wrote in message
    news:4E0A3F35-3EA8-4E1F-9D1A-B602D0CD4664@mi crosoft.com...[color=blue]
    >I am a pure .Net developer (C#). I have recently been granted the task of
    > moving all of my C# code to point to Axapta tables. Everything seemed
    > pretty
    > strait forward to me... I thought I would just treat the tables as I would
    > SQL Server tables. After speaking to some people I have found that if I
    > insert or update some system tables in Axapta that I may screw something
    > up
    > since data will not get put into other tables that would automatically be
    > updated when data is inserted directly through Axapta. Anyway, is there
    > any
    > .Net assembly available out there that is well documented and will work as
    > a
    > .Net Axapta connector?
    > Any guidence would be greatly appretiated.
    > Thanks[/color]


    Comment

    Working...