I want to stuff information into a text box with via the accessibility API
.... Anyone know how do I do it in .Net?
So has anyone tried to talk to the Accessibility api with .Net? I cant seem
to find any examples on it.
This article give a background on how to use the Accessibility API to drive
other software apps with no API (Pretty much what I want to do).
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...s/default.aspx
This Blog posting gives an overview of the Accessibility Realm:
http://blogs.msdn.com/saraford/articles/223650.aspx
This Note about the Accessability 2.0 Api hits that VB programmers can use
the API.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...start_9w2t.asp
.... Anyone know how do I do it in .Net?
So has anyone tried to talk to the Accessibility api with .Net? I cant seem
to find any examples on it.
This article give a background on how to use the Accessibility API to drive
other software apps with no API (Pretty much what I want to do).
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...s/default.aspx
This Blog posting gives an overview of the Accessibility Realm:
http://blogs.msdn.com/saraford/articles/223650.aspx
This Note about the Accessability 2.0 Api hits that VB programmers can use
the API.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...start_9w2t.asp