Copy a screen area

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • navicom

    #1

    Copy a screen area

    How I can copy an screen area (in C# Pocket PC) in order to modify and then
    to restore de original content ?

    Thanks in advance.
  • Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \)

    #2
    Re: Copy a screen area

    Hi,

    "navicom" <navicom@discus sions.microsoft .com> wrote in message
    news:8EF42D83-F5EB-4A33-ABC0-A45552C62C1C@mi crosoft.com...[color=blue]
    > How I can copy an screen area (in C# Pocket PC) in order to modify and
    > then
    > to restore de original content ?[/color]

    IIRC there is a method for capturing a screenshot in the opennetcf library,
    you should check it.

    I do not understand what you mean with modify and restore the original
    content.

    cheers,

    --
    Ignacio Machin,
    ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
    Florida Department Of Transportation


    Comment

    • Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \)

      #3
      Re: Copy a screen area

      Hi,

      Also you should take this kind of questions (platform instead of language)
      to the compactframewor k NG, you will get a better answer there



      --
      Ignacio Machin,
      ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
      Florida Department Of Transportation

      "Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )" <ignacio.mach in AT dot.state.fl.us > wrote
      in message news:OO1T9iKBGH A.2568@TK2MSFTN GP10.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
      > Hi,
      >
      > "navicom" <navicom@discus sions.microsoft .com> wrote in message
      > news:8EF42D83-F5EB-4A33-ABC0-A45552C62C1C@mi crosoft.com...[color=green]
      >> How I can copy an screen area (in C# Pocket PC) in order to modify and
      >> then
      >> to restore de original content ?[/color]
      >
      > IIRC there is a method for capturing a screenshot in the opennetcf
      > library, you should check it.
      >
      > I do not understand what you mean with modify and restore the original
      > content.
      >
      > cheers,
      >
      > --
      > Ignacio Machin,
      > ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
      > Florida Department Of Transportation
      >
      >[/color]


      Comment

      • navicom

        #4
        Re: Copy a screen area

        Thank you, Ignacio (my name is Ignacio too).

        Well, I'm new in the .Net environment. I used to program in Evc++ for the
        pocket PC, and I'm trying to learn about GDI+. What I'm trying to do is to
        draw a shape in the Form, and after taht, to restore the original content of
        a region where I'd drawn the new shape.

        Ok, I'll give this question to the compactframewor k NG.

        Thanks again.


        "Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )" wrote:
        [color=blue]
        > Hi,
        >
        > Also you should take this kind of questions (platform instead of language)
        > to the compactframewor k NG, you will get a better answer there
        >
        >
        >
        > --
        > Ignacio Machin,
        > ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
        > Florida Department Of Transportation
        >
        > "Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )" <ignacio.mach in AT dot.state.fl.us > wrote
        > in message news:OO1T9iKBGH A.2568@TK2MSFTN GP10.phx.gbl...[color=green]
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > "navicom" <navicom@discus sions.microsoft .com> wrote in message
        > > news:8EF42D83-F5EB-4A33-ABC0-A45552C62C1C@mi crosoft.com...[color=darkred]
        > >> How I can copy an screen area (in C# Pocket PC) in order to modify and
        > >> then
        > >> to restore de original content ?[/color]
        > >
        > > IIRC there is a method for capturing a screenshot in the opennetcf
        > > library, you should check it.
        > >
        > > I do not understand what you mean with modify and restore the original
        > > content.
        > >
        > > cheers,
        > >
        > > --
        > > Ignacio Machin,
        > > ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
        > > Florida Department Of Transportation
        > >
        > >[/color]
        >
        >
        >[/color]

        Comment

        • Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \)

          #5
          Re: Copy a screen area

          Hi tocayo :)


          "navicom" <navicom@discus sions.microsoft .com> wrote in message
          news:02F82A55-B53C-42CC-B30D-F4E103300E16@mi crosoft.com...[color=blue]
          > Thank you, Ignacio (my name is Ignacio too).
          >
          > Well, I'm new in the .Net environment. I used to program in Evc++ for the
          > pocket PC, and I'm trying to learn about GDI+. What I'm trying to do is to
          > draw a shape in the Form, and after taht, to restore the original content
          > of
          > a region where I'd drawn the new shape.[/color]

          Take a look at bob powell site, it's devoted to GDI+ , also note that in the
          CF you have a VERY reduced set of features so you cannot do "Everything ".


          Cheers,

          --
          Ignacio Machin,
          ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
          Florida Department Of Transportation


          Comment

          • navicom

            #6
            Re: Copy a screen area

            Thank you tocayo.
            I'll try in the bob powell site.

            regards.

            "Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )" wrote:
            [color=blue]
            > Hi tocayo :)
            >
            >
            > "navicom" <navicom@discus sions.microsoft .com> wrote in message
            > news:02F82A55-B53C-42CC-B30D-F4E103300E16@mi crosoft.com...[color=green]
            > > Thank you, Ignacio (my name is Ignacio too).
            > >
            > > Well, I'm new in the .Net environment. I used to program in Evc++ for the
            > > pocket PC, and I'm trying to learn about GDI+. What I'm trying to do is to
            > > draw a shape in the Form, and after taht, to restore the original content
            > > of
            > > a region where I'd drawn the new shape.[/color]
            >
            > Take a look at bob powell site, it's devoted to GDI+ , also note that in the
            > CF you have a VERY reduced set of features so you cannot do "Everything ".
            >
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > --
            > Ignacio Machin,
            > ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
            > Florida Department Of Transportation
            >
            >
            >[/color]

            Comment

            Working...