Specified cast is not valid

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nchary05@gmail.com

    #1

    Specified cast is not valid

    Hi,

    When I am trying merge all my dlls, at the end (in log file), I am
    getting following error:

    ILMerge: Writing target assembly 'communications all.dll'.
    An exception occurred during merging:
    Specified cast is not valid.

    Please help me resolve this error. Thanks in advance.

    Chary

  • Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \)

    #2
    Re: Specified cast is not valid

    hi,

    you need to give more details about your environment.

    cheers,

    --
    Ignacio Machin,
    ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
    Florida Department Of Transportation


    <nchary05@gmail .com> wrote in message
    news:1116963532 .444573.115000@ f14g2000cwb.goo glegroups.com.. .[color=blue]
    > Hi,
    >
    > When I am trying merge all my dlls, at the end (in log file), I am
    > getting following error:
    >
    > ILMerge: Writing target assembly 'communications all.dll'.
    > An exception occurred during merging:
    > Specified cast is not valid.
    >
    > Please help me resolve this error. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Chary
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • nchary05@gmail.com

      #3
      Re: Specified cast is not valid

      Hi,

      My environment is Windows 2000 Server with VS 2005 BETA 2. Most of my
      ..net assemblies been generated from using IKVM (www.ikvm.net) and some
      of the using VS.

      Thanks in advance for your help.
      NARSIMHA CHARY


      Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP ) wrote:[color=blue]
      > hi,
      >
      > you need to give more details about your environment.
      >
      > cheers,
      >
      > --
      > Ignacio Machin,
      > ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us
      > Florida Department Of Transportation
      >
      >
      > <nchary05@gmail .com> wrote in message
      > news:1116963532 .444573.115000@ f14g2000cwb.goo glegroups.com.. .[color=green]
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > When I am trying merge all my dlls, at the end (in log file), I am
      > > getting following error:
      > >
      > > ILMerge: Writing target assembly 'communications all.dll'.
      > > An exception occurred during merging:
      > > Specified cast is not valid.
      > >
      > > Please help me resolve this error. Thanks in advance.
      > >
      > > Chary
      > >[/color][/color]

      Comment

      Working...